Physical Condition of Participants
Before taking part in an WOD Holiday Package or starting a new training plan, you should contact a medical professional to make sure that it is appropriate for you. We strongly recommend that all participants with health-related concerns about taking part in an WOD Holiday events, visit their local GP for a health check-up before participating in the event. All participants in WOD Holidays events do so at their own risk.
Individual Participant Declaration
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, I agree that WOD Holidays Limited is not liable for any personal injury or any other accident that may cause injury to me. In case of injury or illness, I give my consent to emergency transportation and the administration of first aid and medical treatment.
Refunds / Partial Refunds
Your registration is secured upon completion of the online purchase. Applications for a refund must be made in writing to email@example.com within the following time frame:
Up to 4 weeks before the start of the package = 100% of the Fee must be paid. We regret that you are not entitled to a refund for the deposit.
Optional Additional Costs
When you pay for a WOD Holiday package, the fee includes your hotel, transfer, gym access, beach activities and a water sport activity. Unless otherwise stated, the following services are not included in the price: Flights, extra nights in the hotel, meals other than breakfast. We do not provide refunds for any additional costs.
Photo Gallery & Image Rights
We regularly have official photographers at WOD Holiday Packages taking action photos of those taking part, as well as spectators, which we then post onto our Facebook page and website gallery. We may also use some of these images for promotional material (brochures, posters, web ads etc) in the future.
By taking part in a WOD Holiday package, and by accepting these Terms & Conditions, you grant WOD Holidays the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, and publish, photographic portraits or pictures of you or in which you may be included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, in conjunction with your own or a fictitious name, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any medium, and in any and all media now or hereafter known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. You also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction therewith.
WOD Holidays is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property while on the package. Please use the Secure safes that are available within the hotel for any valuable items you may have (keys, wallet, mobile phones, passports etc).
Please make sure you wear appropriate footwear and clothing for WOD Holidays, taking both the terrain and weather conditions into consideration.
WOD Holidays is an Irish company and its currency is Euros. We comply fully with Distance Selling Regulations. Our Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
WOD Holidays is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
-We are committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that, as a user of this website, you care about the security and privacy of your information.
-This privacy statement explains policies on data collection and use practices of the Alive Outside website hosted by Jalmia Solutions for Alive Outside. This does not apply to other online or offline Alive Outside sites, products, or services.
-Our website contains links to other sites not controlled or operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites that we do not control or operate. By accessing this website, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
Collection of Information
1. Navigational Information – We gather navigational information about where visitors go on our website. This information allows us to see which areas are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by recognising and delivering more of the most desired features and services.
2. Technical Information – Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors unless required to do so by rule of lawThe technical details logged are confined to the following items:The User’s IP address;The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used;Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website - for example pages accessed and documents downloaded; andThe type of web browser used by the website user
3. Cookies – Cookies are very small text files stored on your hard drive. They uniquely identify your computer and allow us to store profile information, improve website security and help us to customise your website experience. Cookies are only used on this site for the Team Login Section. A unique user identity is created when a member logs into the site which ensures that you are not required to re-enter login details as you move throughout the website. For more detailed information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
4. Personal Information – When registering for an WOD Holidays package, you will be asked to provide your email address and mobile phone number. This information allows us to contact you with detailed information about the event you have registered for. We may also use your contact details to inform you of upcoming Alive Outside events that may be of interest to you.
We do not make the contact details of our database available to other unaffiliated companies for their marketing purposes, unless specific consent for such transfer to third party affiliates has been received from the user.
5. Access and Control of your Personal Information - If you who wish to view / amend your personal information, email your updated contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email must originate from the email address listed in your profile.
6. Use of Your Personal Information – WOD Holidays only holds and uses personal information to provide additional services to our customers, such as informing you periodically of WOD Holidays news and special offers. If you previously subscribed to this service but no longer wish to receive information, please:
7. Data Protection Act – WOD Holidays holds information on customers, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2003 and will adhere to any other relevant future legislation in this area. Under this legislation, customers can obtain a copy of all information which Alive Outside has on its databases in relation to them. Customers wishing to obtain such information should contact Alive Outside at email@example.com. Alive Outside reserves the right to charge a fee of E5 for providing copies of such information to you.
-Security of Your Personal Information – WOD Holidays strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. As explained above, your personal information is never shared outside the company. Inside the company, data is stored on password-controlled servers with limited access.
-Customers also have a significant role in protecting their information. No unauthorised person can see or edit your information without knowing your team login (username and password), so do not share these with others..
8.Site Security – WOD Holidays has a committed Security Policy. We retain the information you provide when registering on our website for any event but implement a number of sophisticated security measures to ensure the safety of this personal information. The information is contained on a secure server, which is accessible only by a limited number of employees who have authorised access rights to such information.
-All sensitive and credit / debit card information supplied by any customer in the process of payment is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is commonly-used for managing the security of message transmission on the Internet through public-and-private key encryption and a digital certificate that establishes your credentials when doing Internet business or other on-line transactions. When you are asked to enter any personal details or credit card information, the website will be secure. This is easily identifiable by a green lcok icon in Page Address URL. SSL ensures that the information being transmitted to Alive Outside is secure.
-If your browser supports SSL, and if you entered our site via our secure server access, then transmission of any sensitive data will be protected. If your browser does not support SSL, we recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of any browser to enhance the security of further transactions - otherwise the transmission of your personal data may not be protected and Alive Outside disclaims any responsibility in this case.-Changes to this Privacy StatementAs the Alive Outside website expands, improves and updates, we reserve the right to modify or amend the policy at any time and for any reason. When policy changes occur, Alive Outside will automatically update the Terms & Conditions with the new details.
-For material changes to this privacy statement, we will notify you either by placing a prominent notice on the Alive Outside home page or by sending you a notification. We encourages you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how the organization is helping to protect the personal information collected. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and updates to this statement.
-Please be aware that this privacy statement and any other choices you make on the website will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to us in the context of other, separately operated, Alive Outside events.
WOD Holidays welcomes your comments regarding these Terms & Conditions. If you have any questions or queries, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. WOD Holidays will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
WOD Holidays reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at their discretion in the interest of improving the experience of participants. The user is therefore responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms & Conditions, which will be available to view on the WOD Holidays website. This means that we will not notify you of any changes to the Terms & Conditions but will post them on the website.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes in connection with, or arising out of, the use of this site or its affiliate sites.
If any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to be deleted from the Terms & Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(